Watch your kids elbow through a crowded Roman marketplace…visit with the Apostle Paul…and gasp as a thief is wrestled to the ground. They’ll tiptoe past Roman guards as they inch their way to a hidden cave—where first-century Christians eagerly await their arrival!
Each day will include:
- Extollo (Opening Celebration) - Start off with worship and celebration!
- Family Time - Families gather together to map out the days activities.
- Marketplace Shops - Craft cool projects and sample unique trans
- The Underground Church - Meet Paul and tiptoe past Roman guards to visit him in the underground church.
- Apprenticeship Games - Play high-energy games that reinforce the daily Bible Point.
- Family Time - Connect Family experiences in Rome to modern-day lives at home!
- Closing Celebration - Wrap-up the day with worship!